CLEANTECH Innovate is backed by both the Department of Energy & Climate Change (DECC) and Innovate UK. We were selected from an initial entry of 168 companies to reach the final 36. The finals are to be held in London on 12 February 2016.
CLEANTECH aims to showcase companies, that with the right future investment, will underpin Britain’s green economy, providing the opportunity for growth and export potential.
Our Gyrecat® Advanced Oxidation process releases a powerful oxidizing agent to efficiently oxidise a wide range of organic compounds found in water and waste water. The chemical reactions involved are billions of times faster than oxidation that takes place in the environment. Our process involving photocatalysis, in the presence of UV sources, is encapsulated within our GYRECAT® product range.
HOW WE WORK
We offer water and waste water solutions to effectively decontaminate challenging or specific organic compounds from water and waste water – cost effectively reducing TOC and COD, as well as treating pathogens, bacteria and viruses such as E-coli, cryptosporidium more effectively than UV disinfection alone.
We provide project FEED, detailed engineering, manufacturing, assembly, installation, commissioning and operation & maintenance services to integrate the Gyrecat® system into your process train.
We have a pilot first approach to all projects to ensure that we provide the right solution first time and allow your engineers to experiment with and test the technology before committing to full implementation.
Our solutions are modular in design and can be supplied on a skid based platform or containerized within a standard shipping container as well as being supplied as an OEM component for bespoke process trains.
Applications fall under these main areas:
- Community-scale treatment
- Industrial Manufactruring/processing Plant
- Drinking water disinfection and treatment
- Semiconductor industry (for TOC reduction and sterilisation)
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology (TOC reduction, sterilisation)
- Power industry (TOC reduction, disinfection)
- Water reclaim, reuse, recycle applications
- Ground water treatment
- Swimming pools & spa
- Taste and odour control
- Colour removal
- Destruction of micro contaminants such as Endocrine Disrupting compounds (EDCs),
- Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care Products (PPCP), Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
- Biologically treated wastewaters and pre-treatment applications
- Cooling towers
- Synthetic photo-chemistry
- Biological fluids disinfection
Call us on 01642 244818 if you have issues with TOC & COD in your water and waste water applications.